Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
Авторизация  
LEYDEN CTU

Op Diablos verdes Defend Side 31/3/18

Рекомендуемые сообщения

@LEYDEN CTU  Good debriefing.

9 часов назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

I would like to see the story about what happened from the other side.

My part will be ready on friday.

Поделиться сообщением

9 часов назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

Here I do not have much information about what happened, it would be good some story of a fighter

After BMP BE gave us an order to withdraw to the zone (we didnt have a long-range radio and received orders from the commander of the red side through ours at the BMP-2) we soon reached it and began to prepare for the defense, although they understood that there was practically no chance.The first thing we found out is the corpse of the staff medic (it was qualified Marty :aniupeka:) in the middle of the zone.

A little later the CTU fighters began to suppress the forest in the south-west of the zone, we supported them with our fire, but didnt get carried away, as they wanted to keep the ammo on the defensive.Our BMP-2 was to the east of the zone and was expecting our message that LAV-25 occupied the Altar (which would mean defeat for us) in order to try to rebuff them under the cover of the zone.As a result, when this happened, the BMP-2 attempted to dislodge at least 1-2 LAV-25 and fell under the crossfire. According to the report of the crew of BE BMP-2, BMP-2 tracked caterpillars and a little later RPG knocked out the bmp2 tower.The crew of BMP-2 survived, and dismounted entered into battle with the infantry of the enemy behind the zone.After the destruction of BMP-2, the LAV-25 began to shell the zone with high-explosive shells.The first thing that came under fire was stationary machine guns and fortifications with CTU fighters.The only thing we have left is a couple of grenades and two RPG 26.We found in advance the places where the fragments couldnt reach us and possibly fighting back:885373359:.I have a video (which began with the bombardment of the zone) which I did at the request of the BE detachment.I will add it below.

It seems to me the main mistake of defense was the surrender of the Altar and the retention of KND with second BMP-2 in the rear until the last moment.But nevertheless, the mission was dynamic and we liked it, thanks @LEYDEN CTU for the command and qualitative debriefing!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.