Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
Авторизация  
Aja

An appeal from player Stealth of violation a rule 1.4

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Nick of the violator: Stealth
Violated rule: 1.4
A link on tribunal dispute, which led to player’s ban:

Warantors (if they exist):
Proof of innocence:

Firstly, I would like to say thanks to all admins doing this time-consuming work to organize the whole WOG project. I thank you for the time you spend dealing with all the problems which come with every week's game.

I am writing to you all, for submitting this appeal about the Stealth's situation. The whole situation before the spoked incident has happened so quickly and so chaotic, there was some misunderstanding between two of our players. Both of them wanted to create order in our line during the chaos at the start of the mission. There was some misunderstanding between them which deal to a really weird argument ended with teamkill in the first seconds of the game. When I am writing "the first seconds" I mean it, this happens before we even started the engine of our vehicle. For calming down the situation I told to Stealth, that if the situation will escalate it would be better he respawn and go with another team to prevent spoiling the game for all the other people on the project and left the solving of argument after the game. When I told him this, I was not thinking about the exact meaning of all the rules and deeply in mind hoping, that if we don't want to hurt anyone and mostly not to get any advantage it will be the best solution. Now I know, that wasn't the best idea from me.

I would like to ask you for making the punishment shorter because of our (maybe) good behavior.

Thx for your time and I am looking for your response.

Поделиться сообщением

Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.