Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
MusicBreaker

Dead Island

Рекомендуемые сообщения

4 hours ago, MusicBreaker said:

@Sergio @Semi @FlayeR

• Добавил пулемётчику рандом между рпд и рпк
  • Немного расширил бк красных
  • Убрал лодки у синих и добавил триггер на телепортацию в случае провала под борт
  • Перешёл с советских структур на корейские(у птшника теперь есть акмс)
  • Исправил информацию в сетевой игре

P.S. Если на миссии наберется 100 лайков, готов её переделать как на кубовоге с рациями и картами у всех :yoba-stalin:

It does not seem appropriate to me to demand support from players in this way. How about doing it for players to have a better experience and play more, that is priority or no ?

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, Avarax сказал:

It does not seem appropriate to me to demand support from players in this way. How about doing it for players to have a better experience and play more, that is priority or no ?

Ты безнадёжный. :buee: 

Поделиться сообщением

6 minutes ago, Merans said:

If it was meant as a joke, then I didn't understand it, but it still looks weird.

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, Stealth сказал:

OSN Missions are Hopeless :-(

Миссии ОСН безнадежны :-(

не играй в них :sml:

Поделиться сообщением

@Merans Why are you so selfish! Make missions for players and listen to them! Just now you are acting like you are top mission maker, YOU ARE NOT! I'm not saying you should add radios and maps, but at least guns...

Изменено пользователем Mattoni

Поделиться сообщением

@Mattoni, @Stealth

1. Map making is work, but nobody paying for it. That's why map maker do his work for himself at first, and only after that for other players.
2. If you don't like some missions, you always can do your own by yourself.
3. When you ask for something from map maker, be polite.

Hope that helps.

Поделиться сообщением

@ZAMPOLIT 

1. I'm making one mission myself, but for players, not for my pleasure. If you want to do some work for yourself, make a game by yourself, maybe you can earn a bit of money. (Your opinion is kinda selfish, if you are making a map for yourself, keep it, we don't want it...)

2. What´s wrong on constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is not hate.

3. Why are you making missions that are pre-lost? There is no way the red side can win with this balance.

Поделиться сообщением

@Mattoni

1. Weapons for an RPG slot have already been added.
2. Complaints about maps and walkie-talkies can be redirected here (see picture)
image.thumb.png.077bd22734a093b44a3c71350a8df069.png

Поделиться сообщением

The problem is that you do missions for yourself. Those missions are only for one side that is sure to win. And the other side is only there as a training target. BTW: I can't do missions if you want ask :-) 

it's nothing against you :-*

Поделиться сообщением

@Zwierdik 

1. I saw that and thank you. I'm reacting mainly to Zampolit and Merans.

2. Where are included radios? I can't see anything in that picture. (And I'm OK with that, I don't need it, just the whole idea North Korea vs the USA it's ridiculous. Mainly I was reacting attitude of Merans and Zampolit arrogance :) )

Поделиться сообщением

@Mattoni

1. Most of the people are selfish. One way or another. Maybe in your world of unicorns and pink pony it's a bit different, but that's how it is in real world. But still, my point was that map maker trying to share his vision of how good mission lools like with other players. Because in real world all people are different, map makers vision and others player vision can be different. Normally they trying to reach some kind of compromise.
2. Constructive criticism is good, but it need to be "constructive" and "polite".
3. I dont do any missions, YET:smlpeka: As for your statement about hopeless red, are you sure about that?
areuousureabutthat.thumb.png.25ceab10c845e9f1cf1341e81c238438.png

Изменено пользователем ZAMPOLIT

Поделиться сообщением

29 минут назад, Mattoni сказал:

@Zwierdik 

1. I saw that and thank you. I'm reacting mainly to Zampolit and Merans.

2. Where are included radios? I can't see anything in that picture. (And I'm OK with that, I don't need it, just the whole idea North Korea vs the USA it's ridiculous. Mainly I was reacting attitude of Merans and Zampolit arrogance :) )

21 час назад, Merans сказал:

PS. Хватит все воспринимать всерьез, возможно вам станет проще жить. :p38:

21 час назад, Avarax сказал:

If it was meant as a joke, then I didn't understand it, but it still looks weird.

Поделиться сообщением

@ZAMPOLIT I won't bring here any politic ideas, that´s not what is gaming for. I have my own opinion and Im not sharing it here with you. Difference between you and is that Im not acting like a cock.

Definition of constructive criticism: "Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one" - found on Google

My comment: This mission sucks (First expression). (Here is starting constructive criticism) I played with RPG and I have only pistol. PLZ change and I will change to like! Im sad :( (I even add a bit of humour here) EDIT: I didn't even have a map or radio even tho I had it on the briefing in "my squad" section. Please fix (And I asked here to fix that problem)

Next comments are just reaction to people acting like they are a god in map-making. 

And to react to you "Unicorn country and people living inside of it", Im trying to act as friendly as possible, even tho I don't like that person really much and I accepted that some people are acting wrong, but you clearly have some issues with me (which is OK). And my man, I have family in Russia, in Ukraine, Italy and here in Czech, but everywhere I go, I wouldn't find people like you. 

Jestli máš něco proti česku a mě, tak si běž vylízat prdel, nejsem na tebe zvědaví, protože to, co zde píšeš, není konstruktivní kritika, ale hejt :) (Use google translator here :) )

And this is my last comment here, its hopeless to try suggest here, better to miss that mission and go play something different.

EDIT: I tried to get some ideas to improve that mission by my first comment, which I achieved (Added weapons for RPG slot) For me that´s victory :)

17 minutes ago, Merans said:

PS. Хватит все воспринимать всерьез, возможно вам станет проще жить. :p38:

правда :p36:

Поделиться сообщением

@Mattoni

"in a friendly manner"
"This mission sucks",  "your shittie maps". Yep, friendly manner, i get it:smlpeka:

"And to react to you 'Unicorn country and people living inside of it'"
That's my bad, a bit of misunderstanding. Not country, but world. I'm actually like Czech Republic and esspecialy Prague and czech beer. So this not about politics or smth similar.

Поделиться сообщением

@ZAMPOLIT

"This mission sucks" => translate to "I don't like this mission" (You are not familiar with American slang, they use "suck" often for something they don't like)

"Your shittie maps" => didn't mean to be criticism, this is just hate and my opinion :)

Поделиться сообщением

@Mattoni We played this mission during event VS Tushino as EAST and we nearly won. It was very close like 10v10 in the end.

Цитата

Don't know why you have to be mad, it's just a game.

Поделиться сообщением

5 minutes ago, Cookie said:

@Mattoni We played this mission during event VS Tushino as EAST and we nearly won. It was very close like 10v10 in the end.

I didnt know, I didnt played it :D This was my first mission on Saturday so yeah, sorry, you are right :)

Поделиться сообщением

@Sergio @SigiL @Russ Ivan @SaLeeN

• Добавил версию на 190 слотов(у красных -3 резервных отделения и -2 зам. командира взвода, у синих -8 райфлменов в отделениях)

Поделиться сообщением

В 15.12.2019 в 09:40, Sergio сказал:

Унесите этот мусор туда, откуда взяли.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.