Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
Авторизация  
Spreekill

Quick Assault 6/10/2018

Рекомендуемые сообщения

So, for the beginning, I made 2 risky decisions. The first one was to abandon the southern zone. It was just useless, no cover, opended from 2 sides and no escape from the other 2 sides because of kill trigger.

QIaHar1.png

The second one was that we will expect the enemies to come from south and south-east and leave the north just to few people. Which was a good one, they did come from south. If they wouldn't then A2-3 (MOR) would go in their backs with MRAP with mk19 and MAAWS.

Spoiler

plan.thumb.PNG.786f6b7b142279b183067ab589ea633b.PNG

In the first few minutes of the mission the enemy's SPN (URAL) somehow managed to "sneak" by A1-6 (A+) and flank them.

Spoiler

plan2.PNG.3e9de230607d6741199bd91df32069c3.PNG

After some time A2-1 (KND) went to help them. At the same time enemy hind was already trying to do something, but it was shot down by our stinger. After some time I received more info about more contacts on south. They simply pushed their way right next to the zone.

And here comes the question "Why have I not put more forces to the West or South?"

There was already enough forces, the density of our forces would be too high, there would be a lot of friendly fire, we would have to be careful when using GLs, grenades and what not. It was better to take positions near the zone and defend it.

And the enemy could still come from center, which he later did.

There really isn't much to debrief, as soon as the enemy was spotted near zone, everyone was ordered to go on their LZs near zone, and everyone just started to fight over it.

Поделиться сообщением

15 минут назад, Spreekill сказал:

SPN (URAL) somehow managed to "sneak" by A1-6 (A+) and flank them

My position wasn't the best to spectate south because of this small hill: https://prnt.sc/l38r5c

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Octopus сказал:

Моя позиция была не лучшей, чтобы увидеть юг из-за этого небольшого холма:  https://prnt.sc/l38r5c

На это и был мой расчет и спн ехал согласно нарисованных мною путей!) qk60JLsO1z4.thumb.jpg.7d2fb8c4ad77db2cdf3faacc5ef54cf6.jpg

Это был мой изначальный план, но потом наблюдатель спн увидел открытую калитку и я принял решение отправить их южнее своей метки где они и столкнулись с врагом )
P.S. Я командовал 1 раз и все прошло не так гладко  как я хотел ) 

Изменено пользователем emty

Поделиться сообщением

17 часов назад, Spreekill сказал:

There was already enough forces, the density of our forces would be too high, there would be a lot of friendly fire, we would have to be careful when using GLs, grenades and what not. It was better to take positions near the zone and defend it.

As I understand there was not enough UGLs at squads because I heard just 2 shots.

I don't know is A+ told to HQ, that there was 4 trucks with people.

So, as for me, I think main mistake was that you did not move mk19 and at least one LAV to destroy all forests at south-west. Maybe someone would die from projectiles, maybe some one in fear would run into trigger.

LAV with thermals can try to protect MRAP from BMP/inf. and support in aiming.

Изменено пользователем Liquid

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.