Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
Авторизация  
Andrezote

Arma3Sync bug. HELP ME please

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello guys. I have a problem, my Arma3Sync dont work, when I put it the repositorie link  in the space "Public auto-config URL", arma3sync show me a error: "failed to connect  to URL". Help me please I want join to play WOG

0IFXZvW.png

CQQQkG3.png

Изменено пользователем Andrezote

Поделиться сообщением

8 hours ago, DAP said:

@Andrezote The repository is disabled on Friday and Saturday due to WOG games. You can download mods through ArmA3Sync in any other day.

This problem happens any days, any hour, even yesterday happened. Help me please, this problem is hard, maybe. Lol

Поделиться сообщением

@Andrezote

Unfortunately, it seems that the problem exists only on your side. I recommend you trying the following: 

• Check your internet connection and restart your WiFi router.
  • Disable all your antivirus and firewall software.
  • Try to directly connect to the repository using your web browser by entering "ftp://185.158.113.44/VTN/" to the address bar. If everything works properly, this line will connect you to the WOG VTN repository.

If I were you, I would also try downloading the files using some kind of alternative software if Arma3Sync causes any kind of problem. This for example.

Good luck.

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Ocelot said:

@Andrezote

Unfortunately, it seems that the problem exists only on your side. I recommend you trying the following: 

• Check your internet connection and restart your WiFi router.
  • Disable all your antivirus and firewall software.
  • Try to directly connect to the repository using your web browser by entering "ftp://185.158.113.44/VTN/" to the address bar. If everything works properly, this line will connect you to the WOG VTN repository.

If I were you, I would also try downloading the files using some kind of alternative software if Arma3Sync causes any kind of problem. This for example.

Good luck.

I changed the router, put disable the antivirus and firewall and the problem persist. I dont know to do. Another caritative soul can give me a another idea?

Поделиться сообщением

@Andrezote thats mean that something on your side blocking FTP protocol or port 21.

May be firewall not fully disabled, may be thirdparty software, router or even internet provider.
Actually I think admins can create HTTP access to repository. But better would be if you find and fix what blocking you.

Изменено пользователем Liquid

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.