Перейти к содержанию

Добро пожаловать на проект
Weekly Open Games

Weekly Open Games — это проект для людей, которым интересен хардкорный тип игры. Мы стараемся максимально эффективно использовать структуру, слабые и сильные стороны, а также технику и вооружение различных сторон конфликта, но не ставим перед собой цель провести 100% сбалансированного боестолкновения. Командная игра, командное взаимодействие — фундамент нашего проекта.
О проекте WOG Как начать играть Правила серверов
grfn

Обсуждение прошедших игр

Рекомендуемые сообщения

7 часов назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

I would like to express some questions regarding the 1st mission of todays games.
How can you finish a mission with 10 living defenders? I dont remember in years a mission that can finish with that amount of people alive.
The attack side with the unconscious stealth they have no opportunity to win with only 45 seconds left and the defense side having people on the trigger.
In the video before 0:52 the fight is 11 defending vs 10 attacking, when a a defender died now its 10 vs 10 this continue with nothing dying and nyam_cat leaves stealth unconscious and then strangely the mission finished in favor of the attack.

ai + unconsciousness

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

on the final minute, the real heroes!!!

Rapture became a ship, thats also the reason why blue side won that game.

Поделиться сообщением

11 hours ago, LEYDEN CTU said:

I would like to express some questions regarding the 1st mission of todays games.
How can you finish a mission with 10 living defenders? I dont remember in years a mission that can finish with that amount of people alive.
The attack side with the unconscious stealth they have no opportunity to win with only 45 seconds left and the defense side having people on the trigger.
In the video before 0:52 the fight is 11 defending vs 10 attacking, when a a defender died now its 10 vs 10 this continue with nothing dying and nyam_cat leaves stealth unconscious and then strangely the mission finished in favor of the attack.

It is all about the mighty script. No bargain, no begging, the sqf script will decide by a higher power.

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, Aja сказал:

It is all about the mighty script. No bargain, no begging, the sqf script will decide by a higher power.

На миссии нет никакого скрипта или чего-то еще. Просто несколько красных вышло или потеряли сознание. 

Поделиться сообщением

9 часов назад, Zwierdik сказал:

ai + unconsciousness

For example,  yesterday in the 2nd mission, a assault team had 8 players and the mission had not finished yet, the unconscious were seen in purple, it would be good to know the format for next time...

I must admit it was very unfair to lose a mission this way

oSbLIgm.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, Stelzz сказал:

@LEYDEN CTU

Показать контент

it is not my computer !!! I only saw "knights of the zodiac" and "super champions" in anime 25 years ago !!! don't get me involved in that world please :yoba-arma:

Поделиться сообщением

13 минут назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

it would be good to know the format for next time

those digits are slightly broken since ACE 3.13 released. 
but computations with heavy losses coef in mission are fine. And in fact you had only 4 or 5 units alive

Поделиться сообщением

20 minutes ago, LEYDEN CTU said:

For example,  yesterday in the 2nd mission, a assault team had 8 players and the mission had not finished yet, the unconscious were seen in purple, it would be good to know the format for next time...

I must admit it was very unfair to lose a mission this way

oSbLIgm.jpg

If you want to check, you can via mission editor (or you can use ArmaUnbin and see in a text editor), just see the parameter of this module:

https://imgur.com/a/pQtcV5c

If you want to know more, check this script in wog mods:

https://imgur.com/nkNH2Fo

You can prepare a script to generate a tab in the briefing menu if you have spare time and energy. :-) But I think it is waste of time.

If you are willing to script, try to create a script for checking however all units around you have uniform dressed (check uniform bug) up, and if not, sent him automatically message via WMT (home) chat box or activate event handler to show hint message. Or create a script to check, if everyone wears only those uniform, which was in the list of all uniform for his side at the start of the mission, and if not, generate automatically hint.

Поделиться сообщением

18 минут назад, crabe сказал:

those digits are slightly broken since ACE 3.13 released. 
but computations with heavy losses coef in mission are fine. And in fact you had only 4 or 5 units alive

we had 7 men alive + 3 unconscious

the enemy only 6 alive (1 was afk on base) + 1 unconscious

Поделиться сообщением

8 hours ago, Stelzz said:

@LEYDEN CTU

Reveal hidden contents

hey its my computer, we are all mens here i think there is nothing to say about ;)

Поделиться сообщением

33 минуты назад, LEYDEN CTU сказал:

we had 7 men alive + 3 unconscious

the enemy only 6 alive (1 was afk on base) + 1 unconscious

and WMT_Main_HeavyLossesCoeff = 0.1
so 81 opfor units * 0.1 = 8
so 7 was triggered the mission end
so no problem

Изменено пользователем crabe

Поделиться сообщением

На 3-ей миссии часто бывает экшн https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5da5b6ab2f1e4471f44242d6/popali-v-zasadu-bystrotechnyi-boi-v-gorah-60be45d55c70d47383e07962

Изменено пользователем Russ Ivan

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, Zwierdik сказал:

На воге появилась банда цыган. Будьте осторожны!!!

[BE] @Astolfo на связи?

Поделиться сообщением

22 минуты назад, neVALYAshka сказал:

[BE] @Astolfo на связи?

1. Меня не было

2. Я якут-полукровка и не могу быть цыганом

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.